Cisco UCS: a new approach to data centre
- Do you need a way to deploy new servers or applications
within hours instead of days
- Are you looking for greater cost efficiency and
increased IT agility in the data centre
- Is your current compute platform as "green" and
efficient as your business requires?
Cisco's Unified Computing System (UCS) is designed with
virtualisation in mind, with a single system that encompasses
network (unified fabric), compute (Industry
standard x86) and storage (flexible access
Key Benefits of UCS
- Reduces total cost of ownership - Up to 20% reduction
in capital expenditures (CAPEX) and 30% reduction in operational
- Improves IT productivity and improves business
agility - provision applications in minutes instead of
days and shift the focus from IT maintenance to IT innovation
- Increases scalability without added complexity -
Managed as a single system, whether it has one or 320 servers with
thousands of virtual machines.
- Improves energy efficiency - Significantly
reduces power and cooling costs
- Designed for your future - Provides
interoperability and investment protection through industry
Logicalis' Cisco data centre solutions can help transform your
organisation's IT infrastructure from a siloed cost center into a
dynamic business enabler. Our experience ranges from implementing
single Cisco UCS servers into small organisations to building a
grid-computing infrastructure based on UCS for an ASX100
Considering Cisco UCS?
Accelerate you knowledge with a FastStart Workshop.